Benefits for Veterans and Spouses
The Benefit from The Department of Veterans Affairs that is available to help covering the cost in the Assisted Living, home or Skilled Nursing Homes.
The Veteran or surviving spouse must demonstrate a regular need for assistance with Activities of the Daily Living- bathing, dressing, medication management, etc.
This benefit is called Aid & Attendance, every claim has to meet a criteria to received this benefit. Like:
- Veterans must have served a minimum of 90 days of active duty. 1 of those days must be during a period of War.
- The need for assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- A surviving spouse marriage must have ended due to death of veteran.
- Must qualify financially.
- Veterans reaches 65 years old or totally disabled.
For more information about this benefit for you or your loved one, contact for a free consultation at 407-595-9955.